Friday, May 20, 2016

Class Evaluation

It was truly a fun experience taking AP Psychology this semester. I learned a lot more about myself and the others around me, the thoughts and the actions. I really liked how diverse the class is in that we learned how everything interconnected and interacted especially with the brain. For example, the functions of the different parts of the brain can affect one's behavior to cause disorders if some kind of imbalance occurs. Everything I learned and studied about was always intriguing. Every day, I'm always excited to go to class to learn more, to know more about the world. My favorite project would have to be the emotion project where we had to choose a certain song that represents an emotion. I thought deeply about the song choices and researched a lot about the different emotions to make the choices that seemed right to me. I can't think of anything I didn't like in the class. I enjoyed every lesson and every activity that we did. The quizzes were reasonable, and the vocabulary words that went along with every quiz truly helped me learn them to do well on the quizzes and on the AP. Having less major grade exams are great too because all the projects and other activities are really fun to do in place of the exams. I would advise the students taking AP Psych in the future to do the vocabulary at all costs because that's what's going to save you from all the AP studying. Once you have all the information in one notebook, you can just flip through it and review the stuff that you don't know, so you don't have to waste time studying everything. I don't really have any suggestions because I think the class as it is is perfectly fine. I hope the AP Psych students in the future will enjoy the class as much as I did. Thank you, Ms. Halfen, for a great semester of fun! I really enjoyed your class! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment